We're sorry, the content you requested has not been translated into Español. Displaying content in English language.
The Progression of the Cal South Online Release and Transfer Process
The Parent Initiates the
Release and Transfer Process
The Club's Registrar
Facilitates the Approval Process
Cal South Finalizes the Approval Process
The Release and Transfer process is completed online via the Cal South Registration System.
What is a "Release and Transfer?" The formal request to move from one team to another within the same seasonal year.
If you have a player who wishes to move from one team to another, within a seasonal year, then you want to use the Release and Transfer process. Completing this process will allow for the smooth transitioning of the player from their releasing team to their incoming team in accordance with the Cal South Rules and Regulations.
In order to do this,
1) Login using your username and password
2) Have the transferring team's ID#
If your release and transfer will occur during the Fall Roster Freeze period between August 1 and the first Monday after Thanksgiving, the following will apply:
• The Fall Season roster freeze period is from August 1st through the 1st Monday after Thanksgiving
• A Release and Transfer is only allowed during this time period when initiated online by the parent and uncontested by both the releasing and incoming club
- There is a maximum of 7 days for the releasing registrar to contest the transfer request online, otherwise the request is deemed approved
• If contested, the parent may appeal. The parent must initiate the appeal process within 3 days and pay the $100 appeal fee (refundable if transfer is granted on appeal). Otherwise, the transfer is denied
• IMPORTANT NOTE: Your local competitive leagues (CSL, Presidio, SCDSL, Central Coast, Bakersfield, LA Futbol Circuit) may have more restrictive player transfer policies. These policies will take precedence during their respective season
How to Use the Cal South Online Release and Transfer Process