We're sorry, the content you requested has not been translated into Español. Displaying content in English language.
diciembre 27, 2012
December 27, 2012 (Fullerton, CA) - Cal South has posted the rules and regulations regarding credentialing for Affiliate Member delegates planning to vote at the 2013 Cal South Annual General Meeting (AGM) for the Board of Directors' officer positions of Executive Vice President, Vice President of Youth and Treasurer.
The 2013 Cal South Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 17th at the Los Angeles Convention Center in conjunction with the 2013 Soccer Nation Expo.
2013 AGM Credentialing
January 25, 2013, Friday: Record Date - In order for AGM voting eligibility (credentialed) Affiliate Members must, by 5:00 p.m.:
• Be in Good Standing
• Have no Good Standing Criteria Violations
• Have delegate names filed at Cal South Fullerton Corporate Office
• All Delegates must be an officer (i.e., president, chair, vice president, secretary or treasurer) or director of the Affiliate Member
• Affiliate Member shall provide the Nominations, Elections and Credentials Committee a list of its Delegates on the Affiliate Member's letterhead.
• Delegate list must be emailed, as an attachment, on Affiliate Member's letterhead, to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on January 25, 2013.
For more information regarding the 2013 Cal South Annual General Meeting Board of Directors elections, please visit www.calsouth.com/bylaws/.