Soccer Nation Expo 2013 is Saturday and Sunday, February 16 and 17 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center. Come join thousands of fellow soccer fans at the most exciting soccer festival of the year!
This is the biggest family soccer show in the United States. And it's FREE to attend!
This year, Soccer Nation Expo has increased the number of exhibits and areas where attendees can play, learn, show off and experience more soccer activities than ever before. Some of these exhibits are:
• In celebration of the U.S. Soccer Centennial, attendees can view and take pictures of the 1991 and 1999 Women's World Cup Trophies.
• The LA Galaxy will have a large area where attendees can learn new skills and play soccer-based games with representatives of the team.
• Recreational coaches and players will have the AstroTurf Rec Pitch where members of the Cal South Coaching Education and Pro+ staff will give instruction on drills specifically for younger developmental players.
• Learn the secrets of juggling catches, lifts and freestyle during the Futboleros Juggling Clinics, free on both days of Soccer Nation Expo.
• Experience live futsal action as you watch the 2013 Adult Futsal Tournament presented by Toque and Sport Court. After the games are done, attendees can get the feel of futsal themselves by participating in pick-up games.
• Appearances and autograph sessions with your favorite soccer players, such as Clint Mathis (former U.S. National Team and MLS star).
And when you're not on a pitch or showing off a trick, you can visit Soccer Nation Expo exhibitors offering an incredible variety of products including soccer gear and equipment, not to mention many other consumer goods and services, and all from companies that love "the beautiful game" as much as you do! Click here to see the full list of
exhibitors at Soccer Nation Expo 2013.
To top things off, we're assembling a great lineup of guest speakers and clinicians, including some of the most renowned and respected soccer coaches in the U.S. and the world, who will provide world-class coaching clinics on our AstroTurf Presentation Pitch for VIP coaches to enjoy. Some of the exciting coaches who have been scheduled* to appear this year include Gavin Makel (Manchester City), Alex Williams (Manchester City), Andres Chitiva (C.F. Pachuca), Hans
Westerhof (C.F. Pachuca), Laura Harvey (Arsenal FC/Seattle Reign), Romeo Jozak (NK Dinamo Zagreb), Tony DiCicco (FIFA Women's World Cup champion & NSCAA) and Ian Barker (NSCAA). For coaching bios, click here. *Clinicians, speakers and schedule are all subject to change.
Special seating at these clinics, early show access on Saturday morning, February 16, and exclusive access to special classroom sessions are offered to those who purchase a VIP Coach Pass, the best way for a coach to maximize their enjoyment of Soccer Nation Expo. To learn more about the VIP Coach Pass, click
For more information about Soccer Nation Expo 2013 -- the latest updates, schedules, special guests, clinic descriptions, exhibitor listings… everything! -- please visit our website at www.soccernationexpo.com.We'll see you in L.A. in February!!!