An affiliate member application package will be considered complete via the fulfillment of the requirements listed below:
ADULT AFFILIATE MEMBER REQUIREMENTS (Not required to be a 501c3 non-profit):
- Completed Affiliate Member Application
- Payment of Affiliate Member Application fee
- Current & completed Affiliate VIP directory on file with Cal South
- Current Affiliate Bylaws and/or Rules and Regulations on file with Cal South
- Adult Leagues must have a minimum of ten (10) adult teams registered
- Note: Adult Clubs must have a minimum of three (3) adult teams registered
- Active Incorporation status with State of California (CA Secretary of State)
- Any and all prior financial obligations due to Cal South must be satisfied (applies to renewals)
- New Applicants: Verification of practice/game fields. Submission of site(s) address and primary contact information for city, school district and/or facility representative.
Each Affiliate Member bears the responsibility of keeping all requirements on file current with Cal South. Application fees are non-refundable.