1) Where do I begin the Release and Transfer process?
2) I forgot my username and password.
a. Please click on "Forgot Password" and follow the prompted steps.
3) How do I contact my league or club registrar?
a. Use the "Find-A-League" (www.calsouth.com/en/find-a-league/) on the Cal South website. Locate your league or club, click on their name, and it will take you to their website, where you can find the contact info for their registrar.
4) I'm having a difficult time accessing my account. What do I do next?
If you're having a difficult time gaining accessing your account, there are three options to try:
a. Contact your league or club registrar.
5) I don't know my team code. Where can I find it?
During the process, you may enter a team name or team code. Simply note the team information and begin with the next prompted step.
6) What are my options after being released?
A Tournament Pool Pass may be requested via your District Commissioner for tournament play only.
7) Will I be notified when Release and Transfer approvals are completed?
When a release and/or transfer has been "approved" by the District Commissioner, an automated email will be sent to the existing primary parent/guardian's primary email address.
8) Will the Cal South Corporate Office assist me with the process?
Yes, the Cal South Corporate Office staff will be happy to assist.
9) May I submit a paper Release and Transfer?
No. The process must now be completed online via the Cal South Registration System.
10) May my registrar initiate the process on my behalf of the player/family if I'm unable to access my account?
There will be instances when accessing the system may be problematic, which may necessitate assistance from your league or club registrar or a Cal South Corporate Office staff member. This is acceptable, but we prefer that it is a parent-initiated process, to better allow us to track it to ensure that the approval process goes smoothly for you.
11) How long will the approval process take?
Each release and transfer request is different. However, in most cases, the approval process should take a relatively short time from start to finish.
12) A message appeared during the process: "Transferring team is currently not accepting transfers! This may be caused by transfer limits, blackout dates, etc." What does this mean?
Please make sure to contact your league or club registrar or the Cal South Corporate Office for further guidance.
Contact Cal South:
• Contact Account Management Support: LAMSupport@calsouth.com