2014 Registered Officials List RM Approved 2014 Registered Officials List RM Approved
(Excel Version) (PDF Version)
2014 Registered Officials List Not RM Approved 2014 Registered Officials List Not RM Approved
2015 List Coming Soon
The Registered Officials Lists shown above provide a listing of all currently registered referees. If your name appears on the list, then you are cleared to referee matches in Cal South. To officiate youth matches, you must show up as "Approved" in the Risk Management Status column of the list.
USSF ID cards are NOT a requirement to obtain game assignments as it will take several months to receive the card.
With the new online system, the registration process to receive the USSF ID card has changed. The process is as follows:
1) Cal South will process your registration This can take up to 2 weeks from the date of your clinic or online re-certification modules.
2) Cal South will then export a bi-monthly (every other month) report that will be sent to U.S. Soccer for completion and mailing of your ID card.
- U.S Soccer can take a up to a month after recieiving Cal Souths upload to enter referee bulks into their system
- Once they enter a referee into their system, U.S. Soccer's time frame for mailing the ID card is approximately 2 months.
3) In conclusion, your USSF ID card may take months to receive.The identification card or number is not a requirement for obtaining games and getting out on the field.
- If you need information of the status of your USSF ID card, please contact Laura Dudoit at email@example.com
** If your name does not have a USSF ID number that is because your name has not been turned in to USSF. Once submitted in the report, your ID Number will be generated.
- If your name is on the list and "Approved" is not marked next to your name and you have gone through the Risk Management process, you will have to contact the Risk Management department at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status.
For questions about referee registration, please email Laura Dudoit.