REGISTRATION STILL OPEN FOR U20 & U23 BRACKETS FOR CAL SOUTH
STATE CUP ADULT CHAMPIONSHIP
U23 National Flight Team Champions Qualify for USASA Region IV U23 Cup Tournament in June in Sacramento
Interested adult players and coaches should be aware that registration is still open for the U20 and U23 brackets. The registration deadline for these brackets is April 23, with play beginning on May 29, 2010. There is only a Cal South flight for U20 teams, but U23 teams should be aware that there is both a Cal South and National flight for that bracket. National flight U23 team champions qualify to compete in the USASA Region IV U23 Cup Tournament on June 5-6,
2010 in Sacramento, CA.
Click here to register
SCHEDULES AND RESULTS
Referee fees are as follows:
For 90 minute games, each team pays $88, for 70 minutes the fee is $70 per team
|April 23, 2010
April 23, 2010
|May 29, 2010
May 29, 2010
||April 23, 2010
||May 29, 2010
Awards/Prizes for Cal South Flights
Champions: $1000.00 award, Team Trophy, Nike Champions T-Shirts
Finalists: Nike Finalists T-Shirts
Awards/Prizes for National Flights *
Champions: $3000.00 award/subsidy, Team Trophy, Nike Champions T-Shirts
Finalists: Nike Finalists T-Shirts
National flight "Amateur" champions qualify to compete in the USASA Region IV Amateur Cup on May 14-16, 2010 in Sacramento, CA
National flight "Over 30" team champions qualify to compete in the USASA Veterans Cup Tournament on July 13-18, 2010 in Lancaster, Massachusetts
National flight "Under-23" team champions qualify to compete in the USASA Region IV Regional U23 Cup Tournament on June 5-6, 2010 in Sacramento, CA
USASA Region IV champions qualify to compete in the USASA National Cup Finals on July 20-August 1, 2010 in Oakford, Pennsylvania
NOTE: *$250.00 of the $395.00 team registration fee is passed on to USASA
||San Bernardino Soccer Complex (17 fields). Minimum three games in first round of group play on March 20-21, 2010.
||Players must be 18 years of age by March 19, 2010
||All teams and players must be registered with Cal South (California State Soccer Association - South). Contact Cal South to Register Your Team.
All players must have a current, valid identification card containing a photograph
Players may only be rostered to one (1) participating team per age group during the competition
|International Clearances - (USYSA rule 207; USSF Rule 606.6; Cal South Rule 7.15
(a) For a player who is at least 17 years of age and comes to the United States on or after the player is 12 years of age, the player must request an international clearance from the Federation
(b) For a player who is 12, 13, 14, 15, or 16 years of age and comes to the United States on or after the player is 12 years of age, an international clearance is not required.
However, the State Association through which the player is registered shall require that:
(1) the player's parent, parents, or legal guardian complete and sign a statement that the player has not signed a professional contract or received money from a professional team for playing soccer, and
(2) the statement is (A) retained by the club or league which the player is registered, or (B) filled with the State Association
USYSA Rule 207
(c) The Federation and FIFA have international clearance requirements and procedures for players coming to United States to play soccer. Consult the Federation about these requirements.
How to Register:
Only 2009-2010 Cal South registered adult teams can enter the 2010 Cal South State Cup Adult Championship.
Non-Cal South registered teams may contact Cal South to register their team/players for State Cup at (714) 451-1516.
1. Only the official Team Manager or Head Coach listed on the official team roster can register the team.
2. The Team Manager or Head Coach must log into their Cal South Adult Member Account using their Log In Username and Password ( Click here )
3. Under your member profile, locate your 2009-2010 Team Name
4. Click on the "Tournament" link next to your team name.
5. Select the "2010 Cal South Adult State Cup" from the dropdown box and click "Register" to apply.
6. Your team information including team contacts and players will be imported into your application.
7. Complete the team application and payment procedures.
8. When done click the "Submit" tab to complete the application process.
9. You will be shortly contacted by the State Cup Committee via email regarding next steps.
***For online registration assistance, please call John Chaco at 714.451.1516
For more information, please read the Adult State Cup FAQ here
Click here to register now!
Click to download a copy of the USSF Amateur Reinstatement form (AR3-03)
Click to download a copy of the USSF International Clearance Request Form (ITC 3-03)
For more information regarding the Cal South Adult State Cup, please contact
Dave Lamb, Cal South Director of State Tournaments