CAL SOUTH “SANCTIONED TOURNAMENTS PRIZE PACKAGE” SWEEPSTAKES
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Consumer Disclosure: Entrant has not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. The approximate retail value of the prize is $475. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is the California State Soccer Association-South (“Cal South” or “Sponsor”), 1029 S. Placentia Ave Fullerton, CA 92831. The deadline for submission of entries to be
eligible to win the prize is 12:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 31, 2013.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENT MUST BE (A) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA; (B) AGED 13 YEARS OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY; AND (C) THE PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE ENTRANT TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Employees of Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) regardless of where they reside and/or those living in the same household of any such individual (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or
These Official Rules apply for the CAL SOUTH “Sanctioned Tournaments Prize Package” Sweepstakes promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) conducted by Sponsor and promoted at https://www.facebook.com/CALSOUTHSOCCER (“CAL SOUTH Facebook Fan Page”). The Sweepstakes will start at 7:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on July 15, 2013 and
will end at 12:00 PM PT on July 31, 2013. (the, “Promotion Period”). Entrants must have an email address and internet access prior to the start of the Promotion Period. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms in these Official Rules.
• HOW TO ENTER: 1) Go to the CAL SOUTH Facebook Fan Page during the Promotion Period, select the “Sanctioned Tournaments” Sweepstakes tab and click the “Like” icon at the top of the page if you are not already a fan; 2) complete and submit the Official Entry Form presented as directed by providing your complete name, DOB, contact information and a valid email address (each “Initial Entry” or collectively “Initial
Entries”). Limit one (1) Entry per person. Additional entries (each a “Bonus Entry” or collectively, the “Bonus Entries”) may be earned during the Promotion Period by inviting Facebook friends to the CAL SOUTH Facebook Fan Page to participate in the Sweepstakes, which may be done by “Sharing” the Sweepstakes on your Facebook Wall, if those friends submit valid entries to the Sweepstakes through your “Shared” Wall post. One
(1) Bonus Entriy will be earned by you for each of your friends who submits a valid entry to the Sweepstakes through your “Shared" Wall post during the Promotion Period. Your Initial and Bonus Entries, if any (each, “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”) constitutes your consent, on behalf of yourself to participate in this Sweepstakes and your consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver your name, address and other information to Sweepstakes
Administrator for the purpose of fulfilling your prize if you are deemed a prize winner and for other uses by Sponsor as permitted by applicable law. Entries are the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected Entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error. Use of a robotic, automatic, or macro
device is not valid for Entry. Any Entry that is submitted with the use of a robotic, automated or macro device will be void. If you post updates to or receive updates from Facebook.com via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge for each text message sent and received. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. All terms and conditions of Facebook.com apply. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives, discharges and releases Facebook from any and all liability associated with the Sweepstakes. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 PM PT ON July 31, 2013.
• WINNER SELECTION/RANDOM DRAWING: There will be One winner. One (1) potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all Entries that are complete and contain the complete qualifying information during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about July 31, 2013 at 1PM by Sweepstakes Administrator. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
• PRIZE: Prize is one (1) $100 SPORTS AUTHORITY Gift Card, one (1) NIKE Brasilia 5 Large Duffel Bag, one (1) NIKE Catalyst Soccer Ball (size 5), one (1) NIKE Dual-Action Ball Pump, one (1) NIKE Training Cones (10-pack), one (1) NIKE Elite Warm-Up Jacket (Mens L), one (1) NIKE Dri-Fit Soccer Game Shorts (Mens L), one (1) NIKE Classic Cushioned Dri-Fit Socks (pair, Mens L), one (1) SKLZ Quick Ladder, two (2) Sports Authority Quad chairs, two (2) FRANKLIN Pop-Up
Junior Soccer Goals. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Approximate retail value: $475.
• PRIZE PROVISIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: Winner must have valid United States mailing address and be eligible per contest entry guidelines. Prize will be mailed by sweepstakes administrator within 3-4 weeks of winner being selected. Or may be picked up by winner at Cal South offices by appointment.
• CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASE: Eligibility, age and claims made by potential prize winner are subject to verification. Potential prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or email on or about July 31, 2013 at 1PM. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted within three hours, the potential prize winner will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. If selected potential prize winner declines the
prize, the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries, provided sufficient time exists. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. Prize winner must supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Prize will be awarded provided it is properly claimed.
• INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator or the Released Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the
Released Entities reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Neither the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, nor any of the Released Entities assumes any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of,
Entries. Neither the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, nor any of the Released Entities are responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Entry to be received by the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, or any of the Released Entities due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web
site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. NEITHER SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR, NOR ANY OF THE RELATED ENTITIES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPATIBILITY OF ENTRANT’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY WITH SPONSOR’S OR SUCH RELATED ENTITY’S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE
OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR OR AFFECTED RELEASED ENTITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or
eligibility of the prize winner based on an email address, the prize winning Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address at time of Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person 21 years of age or older who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for
assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential prize winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Entry.
• GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winner: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, and the Released Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and
claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; (3) consent to the use of their names, voices, pictures, likeness and biographical information and the names, voices, pictures, likeness and biographical information of the subject(s) they are photographing for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledge that Sponsor,
Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor may discontinue this Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor may terminate any Sweepstakes or decide to modify it in any manner that it deems fair and equitable to
participants if it becomes aware of any occurrence that would materially affect the Sweepstakes’ security and fairness. Sponsor may prohibit individuals from participating in the Sweepstakes and disqualify Entries if they (1) attempt to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, (2) attempt to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules in any way or (3) repeatedly show a disregard for
the Sweepstakes Official Rules or act (a) in an unsportsmanlike manner, or (b) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Sweepstakes are final.
• LIABILITY & RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or
telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or entrants’ receipt, acceptance, use and/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall Sponsor,
Sweepstakes Administrator, or the Released Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Each entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released Entities are not responsible for
any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, or the Released Entities are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire,
flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s, Sweepstakes Administrator’s, or the Released Entities’ control (each a “Force
Majeure” event) the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, or the Released Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator and the Released
Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
subject(s) photographed of the winner on websites and to use each prize winner’s and the nominated subjects’ name(s), picture, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
• GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of California, City Fullerton and County of Orange. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California and
the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
• NAME OF PRIZE WINNER/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the prize winner (available after August 1, 2013) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to be received by August 15, 2013 to: CAL SOUTH “Sanctioned Tournaments Prize Package” Sweepstakes, c/o CAL SOUTH, 1029 S. Placentia Ave Fullerton, CA 92831. Please specify "Official Rules" or "Winner List". VT residents do not need to affix
return postage. Do not send Sweepstakes Entries to this address.
• HAVE A QUESTION? Visit our website and email us at email@example.com or write us at CAL SOUTH, 1029 S. Placentia Ave Fullerton, CA 92831.