- The National Cup Division is for the best of the best teams to teams to compete in their age group for a State Championship with ability to travel and go on to Regional and National US Youth Soccer competitions.
- Teams in BLUE MUST play National Cup U12 to U19.
- Open to teams in all play levels.
- The National Cup Division is a seeded tournament based on the team's performance in last year’s State Tournaments and Fall League results.
- FOR NATIONAL CUP YOUNGERS, the U12-U13 start is February 13, 2016, with a tentative finish date of March 12, 2016.
- FOR NATIONAL CUP OLDERS, the U14-U15 Round 1 start is April 23, 2016, with a finish date of May 22, 2016.
- FOR NATIONAL CUP OLDERS, the U14-U15 Round 2 start is April 30, 2016, with a finish date of May 22, 2016.
- FOR NATIONAL CUP OLDERS, the U16-U18 Round 1 start is April 16, 2016, with a finish date of May 22, 2016.
- FOR NATIONAL CUP OLDERS, the U16-U18 Round 2 start is April 30, 2016, with a finish date of May 22, 2016.
- BOYS and GIRLS U19 will start on Memorial Day Weekend on May 28, 2016, with a finish date of June 6, 2016.
- We will determine the exact dates when we have all applications in for an age group and we know how many fields we will have available. When entering National Cup competition, please plan on playing any and/or all of the above dates for your age/competition groups.
THE CAL SOUTH COLLEGE SHOWCASE WEEKEND features the National Cup U15 through U17 age groups. The dates and location of the 2016 Cal South College Showcase weekend will be May 14-15 at the new Silverlakes Soccer Complex in Norco, CA.
- The championship teams at National Cup will represent Cal South at the 2016 US Youth Soccer Far West Regionals in Boise, Idaho, June 20-26, 2016.
- The U12 National Championship Series Region IV Far West Regionals will be held in conjunction with thePresident's Cup Regionals in Arvada, Colorado, June 14-19, 2016
- Champions at the Far West Regionals in the U13-U19 age groups will advance to the 2016 US Youth Soccer National Championships in Frisco, Texas, July 25-31, 2015.