There are few things you should do to make sure that the application process goes smoothly:
- Take your time.
- Make sure you fully understand each question. Careless mistakes may cause a delay in the application process.
- Read your completed form carefully.
- If you have any questions or you don't have the information required, save your partial work and return later when you do have it available.
- You may request a modified copy of the form if needed, however, you will have 24/7 access to your Affiliate Member Application form.
- When submitting material electronically, documents should be in MS Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. The only way to guarantee that your fonts and formatting are preserved is to convert the .doc to a .pdf.
In addition, avoid the following pitfalls:
- Answer all the required fields. If you have a question, please contact or email the League Account Management Dept at LAMSupport@calsouth.com, or 714.451.1513.
- Make sure to have your updated VIPs ready to go before filling out the form.
- Have your Bylaws in PDF, digital or scanned and ready to be uploaded.
- Have your 990 or financials scanned and ready to be uploaded.
- Be prepared to pay with your credit/debit card or by E-Check.